Senator Roger Wicker took over 80% of the vote against Richard Boyanton in today’s Republican primary for the Senate seat he currently holds.
“Gayle and I are grateful for the support of Mississippi Republican primary voters. It’s an honor to serve our great state. We will continue working hard to earn support from every corner of Mississippi in the general election. We will keep talking to voters about what we’ve been able to accomplish and our plans for continuing to promote policies that will grow our economy, secure our borders, and keep Americans safe,” said Senator Roger Wicker.
Sen. Wicker’s campaign will continue highlighting his work to:
– Confirm a record number of conservative judges
– Eliminate hundreds of regulations, making job creation easier
– Pass historic tax cuts, which have directly led to more jobs, more investments, employee bonuses, and higher wages
– End the Obamacare individual mandate
– Lay the groundwork – through the SHIPS Act – to meet the Navy’s requirement for 355 ships
– Devise innovative ways to fight Alzheimer’s through Sen. Wicker’s EUREKA Act, now being implemented by the National Institutes of Health